This unit directly converts the liquid into granules. The heavy granules (600 kg/m3 or more) that are difficult to be produced on a conventional top spray system can be produced in this equipment. Installation space and manpower can be saved since it works as a spray granultion dryer and a fluidized bed granulator on a single equipment.
- The liquid is granulated and dried on a single unit.
- Heavy granules (600 kg/m3 or more) can be produced.
- Particle sizes from 100 to 1,000 µm can be produced.
- Easy particle size control.
- Granules that are difficult to powder during transportation.
- Little sticking of products on inside of the chamber.
- Health foods
- Black tea
- Organic acids
Example of Solutions and Suggestions Related
Link to Article of [Service & Support].
Product related "Drying"
- RIBOCONE: Conical Ribbon Mixer Dryer
- FV DRYER: Filter Vacuum Dryer
- SLURRY DRYER: Fluid Bed Drying Using Ceramic Balls as Auxiliary Heating Transmission
- SPRUDE: Bottom Nozzle Type Continuous Fluid Bed Spray Dryer and Granulator
- HORIZONTAL FLUID BED DRYER: Continuous Fluid Bed Dryer
- CUSTOM DRYER: Continuous Band Type Through-flow Dryer
- SUPER ROTARY DRYER: Rotary Dryer with a Disintegrator
- INNER TUBE ROTARY: Continuous Conduction Heat Dryer