This system turns biomass into heat energy, providing steam or hot water for further use.
By using fluidized silica sand as medium of heat, biomass which was difficult to be reused, such as high water content sludge for example, can be stably combusted and turned into heat energy in a very efficiently way.
- Reusing biomass
- Reducing CO2 emissions
- Beverage resource: Coffee refuse, tea refuse
- Husbandry resource: Chicken manure, husbandry waste
- Forestry resource: Wood chips
- Food resource: Mushroom, culture, compost
- Sludge resource: Sludge, carbide, dry sludge